Monday, February 9, 2009

Obama Obama Obama

Lord Jesus,
I just come before you to thank you for you are a holy God. You are mighty and you reign on high! Lord, I thank you for the government you have placed over me, just as your Word says, you have put the government over us and we need to submit to it as we submit to you. Lord, I know that you have a plan for everything! Lord, I pray for president Obama and I pray first and foremost for his salvation, secondly I pray for your divine guidance as he must make decisions that will impact all of our lives. Lord, I know that this is a hard time for all of us in this economy and I pray that you will speak to president Obama as to how to handle this tough situation. Lord I pray for his protection and safe keeping. Lord I thank you for all that you have done and I trust in your complete and perfect will at a time that nothing else can be trusted, a time when nothing else is secure but still your Word remains a true and firm foundation and those who believe in it will continue to stand strong. Lord, I love you. You are so good and so worthy. Its in your precious and holy name I pray, the sweet and powerful name of Jesus.
Amen

1 comment:

Story of a Girl said...

Praying for his salvation would be much like praying for my salvation. pretty much useless since he's already a christian. But we definately need to pray for him. He has so much work due to what the last president did:(